Emergency Medical Associates is a group of professional physician partners uniquely supported by exceptional solutions for the measurable success of our hospital partners. The organization is focused on the provision of clinical excellence and world class, nationally recognized emergency services to hospitals and health systems.
Headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, Emergency Medical Associates is a privately held, democratic, physician-owned partnership. Emergency Medical Associates has been delivering superior emergency medicine and unscheduled care management services to larger volume hospitals since 1977.
Emergency Medical Associates is one of the largest ED firms and treats nearly 1 million patients annually while serving more than 20 hospital clients. In fact, Emergency Medical Associates still provides management services to two of its original clients whose partnership with EMA began over 30 years ago. The company is widely recognized for clinical excellence, as well as the ability to increase patient volume, turn around ED operations, and improve and sustain patient satisfaction. Many unique features set our team apart within the industry:
- Excellence: We're obsessed with quality and are dedicated to ongoing training and educational support.
- Ownership Model: Our democratic structure equals commitment and stability.
- Physician Leaders: We're nationally recognized for creating best practices, supporting academic research, producing publications and lectures, and supporting committee participation.
- Data Driven: Our EDIMS patient management system and WEBEMARS™ data warehouse provide robust information for accurate analysis and decision making.
- ED Solutions Team: Former ED administrators and nurses who support the practice with hands-on services assist with clinical, operational and patient satisfaction excellence.